Crisis Intervention/Family Support Program
- Crisis Intervention Program (heating/cooling)
- Ways to apply:
- Online at the ePass website
- Phone by calling 910-798-3500, Option 4
- You can print the application (English and Spanish) and mail it to 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Print and fax the application (English and Spanish) to 910-798-7824
- In person at 1650 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- An application can be mailed upon request
- Assistance may be available for other financial crises based on current available funding, please call 910-798-3500
- Community resource referrals
- The Family Support Program promotes strengthening the parent-child relationship through access to children, special events, educational programs, and employment referrals.
- Services are available for non-custodial and custodial parents.
- To apply, please call 910-798-3500