NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC – To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- New Hanover County Board of Mechanical Examiners
- Categories: Class I Journeyman Mechanic, Class II Journeyman Mechanic, Class III Journeyman Mechanic, NC Registered Mechanical Engineer
- New Hanover County Commission on African American History, Heritage, and Culture
- Categories: Business Community, Civil Rights Community, Education Community, Faith Community
- New Hanover County Cooperative Extension Advisory Council
- New Hanover County Library Advisory Board
- New Hanover County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- New Hanover County Risk Management Advisory Committee
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
- Categories: Bed and Breakfast Owner/Manager, Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager
- Parks Conservancy of New Hanover County, Inc. Board of Directors
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at Commissioners.NHCgov.com. Applications are needed by August 5, 2022, for consideration by the Board at the August 22, 2022 meeting.
Clerk to the Board