To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- New Hanover County Commission on African American History, Heritage, and Culture
• Category: At-Large
- New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee
• Category: Cultural/Recreation
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
• Category: Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County. Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at Commissioners.NHCGov.com. Applications are needed by January 6, 2023 for consideration by the Board at the January 23, 2023 meeting.