COVID-19 data for New Hanover County is gathered and updated from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) COVID-19 dashboards. New Hanover County's dashboard reports COVID-19 data on:
- CDC's Community Level (CDC)
- Percent Positivity for New Hanover County (CDC)
- Percent of total population fully vaccinated in New Hanover County (NCDHHS)
- Total Cases in New Hanover County (NCDHHS)
- Total Deaths in New Hanover County (NCDHHS)
CDC Community Level is updated every Friday by 9 am.
CDC Percent Positivity is updated Monday through Friday by 4 pm.
NCDHHS Data is updated every Wednesday
Data is subject to change according to CDC and NCDHHS schedules. Information is confirmed by the state and checked regularly to provide accurate and up to date information for the public, so data and reports may change retroactively. Check the dashboard regularly for the most accurate information.