How do I enroll in VA Healthcare?

You must submit complete a VA Form 10-10EZ and a copy of DD-214 or equivalent military discharge documents. The VA Medical Center Eligibility Office will determine eligibility, priority group, and co-pays (if applicable). There are separate programs for active duty personnel, retired military, and dependents of veterans who are totally and permanently disabled.

Show All Answers

1. what is this
2. How do I get a Military/Veteran ID Card?
3. How do I enroll in VA Healthcare?