Consistent with federal and state recommendations, New Hanover County
officials are updating guidance for the community to prevent the impact
of COVID-19 in the area.
- The Museum will be closed effective Wednesday, March 18
and until further notice.
- In addition, any reservation or room rental made at any county
facility will be canceled in order to comply with the current
community guidance and to limit public gatherings. Those more
at-risk of COVID-19 are encouraged to stay home and avoid public
Open Mondays Memorial Day (May) to Labor Day (September).
- Free for Cape Fear Museum members. Not a member? Join online here. Cape Fear Museum accepts reciprocal free or reduced admission for ASTC and NARM participants.
- $8 – Adults
- $7 – Seniors, college students and military
- $5 – Youth (6-17)
- Free – Children 5 and under
- The first Sunday of every month is free for New Hanover County residents.
For group rates, call 910.798.4362 or email CFMprograms@nhcgov.com.
Free convenient parking is available in two lots behind the Museum. You can enter one along Dock Street between 8th and 9th Streets and the other at the corner of 9th and Dock Streets.